Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Mount Seymour

                                                    Mount Seymour-March 14-2010


This time my friend Antonio decided to take me to Mount Seymour and it was time to test my new gear that I got from MEC not too long ago.



At that time I didn't had snowshoes,so I rented a pair from Seymour renting services,pretty cheap,but better to get your own if you will use them every weekend.


The trail was pretty packed and pretty busy, didn't really need the snowshoes on that hard trail but it was a good experience to try them on.









After few ups and downs we finally reached the summit and again enjoyed the view towards Vancouver and the view of Mount Baker.

















And after some food we started our way back down to the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment