Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Friday 11 September 2015

Mount Brunswick

                                        Mount Brunswick- October 10,2010


After a rainy Saturday ,I saw that the weather should be a little bit better for Sunday so I decided to do something close to Vancouver,and decided to go for Brunswick Mountain .



I was at the parking lot around 10 AM, the parking lot was pretty full but I got lucky and there was still one place left.
That logging road is for sure not the fun part of the trip.



The trail is not too bad,pretty well marked but gets steeper at some point and it's something similar to  Williams peak.







Not the best views from the summit, once I got on the summit it was still a bit cloudy but the clouds were lifting up slowly so I had some views here and there.













In the end,it's a very good hike,you can even try Lions after this hike if you still have some enough time.



I started at 10 AM and was back to car at 2.40 PM.





















No comments:

Post a Comment