Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Mount Chief

                                                 Mount Chief February 05,2010


First hike outside Vancouver area with my friend Antonio that I've met through Craigslist.
I couldn't stop being amazed by the winning road, the beautiful view with cliffs on one side and ocean on the other side and once we got closer to Squamish and I saw where are we going I was pretty excited seeing that massive face of Chief Mountain.

Parking lot


The trail wasn't busy at all and for sure was the longest hike I've done so far in BC.

The start of the trail

We were both hoping for some better weather for the time when we get on the summit but we could only see Squamish down bellow which was still a pretty good view.


Add caption
Squamish from the top of Chief




After this hike Antonio suggested to go to MEC and get some proper gear and boots and gave me some tips on what food is better to bring on the mountain instead of boiled eggs and pasta.





No comments:

Post a Comment