Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Thursday 10 September 2015

Crown Mountain

                                               Crown Mountain-June 26-2010


I was always looking at Crown Peak since I got on Dam the first time a while ago and decided to finally go and do it.

I started early this one,I was at the grouse grind at 7 AM,and  was up 7:50,I was surprised how many people were up there at that time,the weather was a bit cloudy but I was hoping that it will clear up later in the day.



After I started to go up Dam Peak,hoping that the weather will improve but I couldn't see too far in front of me but I still decided to go and give it a try.


After few minutes since I left Dam I heard some voices behind me and decided to wait and hope that they will be going to Crown Peak.

And few minutes later the group of two was getting closer to me and I asked them if I could join them to the summit of Crown.






There was some sections of some fixed ropes here and there that were pretty useful since the trail was slippery in few spots and still had some snow on it .



Once we got on the summit we finally had a window and we could have some view.









On our way down we met another group going up for the summit,and of course we took the gondola back down.









No comments:

Post a Comment