Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Wednesday 16 September 2015

James and David Peaks

                                                 James and David Peaks- May 29,2011


I had a day off so decided to do something local and chose James and David Peaks in Lions Bay area.

And again I wasn't too excited about the long and boring walk on the logging road.

I followed the trail to Lions for quite a while and then at the another junction I kept going on the logging road from where you could clearly see the peak.






The ridge to the summit was pretty easy and had only few steep spots.









Didn't took me too much time to get on the summit where I had beautiful views but I didn't spend too much time and continued my way to the second summit of the day.











After lots of photos and some snacks I started my way back down to the parking lot.



















No comments:

Post a Comment