Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Saturday 12 September 2015

Mount Marriot

                                        Mount Marriot-September 30,2010


After we turned back near the summit of Marriot not too long ago i decided to go solo and give it another try.

I decided to drive the night before and sleep in my car at the trailhead and allowed me to start from the parking lot at 7 AM.



It was a nice looking day so far,so I started going up the trail and soon I reached the junction.

Soon I reached the lake where I enjoyed the reflection on the lake and had some snacks before I started going up skipping the hut.







Soon enough I reached the headwall and this time took a way better route with less loose rocks and finally saw the mighty looking Marriot again in front of me.








Didn't took me too long to reach the summit of Marriot along the fun ridge.



The views were just beautiful from the summit and the beautiful looking Nequatque Peak.

I didn't spent too much time on the summit and soon I started my way down.

Once I got closer to the hut I heard a whistle, so I tough it was a person somewhere that was trying to get my attention, I spent few good minutes looking around and trying to find who is whistling and later once I got home I found out that that wasn't a person who was whistling.




















No comments:

Post a Comment