Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Hollyburn Mountain

                                                Hollyburn Mountain,January 24,2010

After Grouse and Dam I started to look for more people that would want to go hiking and of course the only source I knew back then was Craigslist, so after posting an add out there I've met a guy that was willing to show me some hiking close by,so we went for a hike up Hollyburn Mountain.




Of course I didn't had snowshoes, I didn't even knew what snowshoes are so had some suffering there.



It was just before the Olympic game,so the summit area was pretty busy with helicopters getting close to us and checking out the crowd up there.


Very well marked trail,not that crowded like Grouse Grind but with almost similar views.






No comments:

Post a Comment