Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Lynn Valley,Larsen trail to Grouse

                                      Lynn Valley,Larsen trail to Grouse-March 29,2010

Once my friend Antonio got busy I had to find clubs with who I could hike with,and the first club was Wanderung hiking club that I found online and that Antonio recommended.
So I saw a sign up trip for Lynn Valley area and decided to join and give it a try.




The plan was to go up to Grouse Mountain from Lynn Valley,a very well marked trail.




Wasn't too hard to get the by bus and didn't even take us that long.





There was some fun parts along the trail,few creeks to cross some fixed ropes sections.










Soon we reached the snow and didn't took us too much after that to get to Grouse and we took the easy way down taking the gondola.





No comments:

Post a Comment