Alexandru Romanciuc

Alexandru Romanciuc

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Dam Mountain

                                                    Dam Mountain-March 17,2010


Since I had a day off and the weather was looking pretty good I decided to go hiking and go on some familiar trail which was Grouse Grind and go up towards Dam Mountain where I've been not too long ago.



The trail of course wasn't busy at all, saw no more than 5 people on my way up, was lucky to have the sunny weather and have some proper gear so I wasn't overheating on the way up.






Soon I got to the top of Grouse Grind from where I continued my way towards Dam Mountain



While I was having my snacks on the summit of Dam Mountain I had 2 friendly ravens that joined me for my summit snack time.



It was getting a bit busier and more people were coming up so I decided to start my way down to the lodge from where I took the gondola again.










No comments:

Post a Comment